THURSDAYS IN WILK 235 @ 6PM
WHO WE ARE
We are a student run club sponsored by the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences at Oregon State University. Our goal is to connect people with nature and foster a sense of community for those that wish to join.
Check out the "About" page for more info about OSU Envi Sci Club!
FALL 2017 EVENTS
- Thursday, October 26 @ 6pm: Global Issue Discussion #2
- Thursday, November 2nd @ 6pm: CEOAS Grad Student Presentation @6pm in GLFN AUD
- Thursday, November 9th @ 6pm: Guest Speaker: James Cassidy SOIL!
- Thursday, November 16th @ 6pm: Global Issue Discussion #3
- Thursday, November 16th: Chipotle Fundraiser ALL DAY!
- Sunday, November 19th: Organic Growers Club Time
- Thursday, November 30th @ 6pm: Read Week Documentary: Before the Flood
- Thursday, December 7th: Finals Week NO CLUB MEETING
- First Meeting of Winter Term TBD
Feel free to check out the rest of our website for information about what we do at our meetings, fun events and outings, community service, and ways you can get in touch with us!