THURSDAYS IN WILK 235 @ 6PM
WHO WE ARE
We are a student run club sponsored by the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences at Oregon State University. Our goal is to connect people with nature and foster a sense of community for those that wish to join.
Check out the "About" page for more info about OSU Envi Sci Club!
UPCOMING FALL 2017 EVENTS
- Tuesday, September 19th: CEOAS Ice Cream Social @ CEOAS Admin Building 1:30-3pm
- Wednesday, September 20th: Beaver Community Fair @ MU Quad 12-4pm
- Thursday, September 21st: 2017-18 Introduction Meeting with Dr. Becker
- Thursday, September 28th: Officer Election Meeting
- Thursday, October 5th: First Official General Meeting
Feel free to check out the rest of our website for information about what we do at our meetings, fun events and outings, community service, and ways you can get in touch with us!